Beau turned 31 on Monday! We had a small little get together with friends on Tuesday, because poor Beau had duty on his birthday...grrr the military (sometimes)! We had a nice night visiting with friends and eating pizza. Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!
Taryn helping Beau blow out the candles. I didn't have 31 candles so I but on 3 and 1! LOL!
1 comment:
Hmmm...sounds familiar...didn't we do pizza and cake for his birthday party as well the first day I met you? Come to think of it, wasn't it grr to the military sometimes for that party too because they were going to be underway for his birthday that year? So sad I missed just about all your family's birthdays so far this year. I'll have to make it up to you when I am there for Miss K's this year! Feels good to say that!
Post a Comment