His name is Moose and he's a 2 or 3 year old (we're not sure) Beagle! He's tiny for his breed, but he's so stinkin' cute isn't he?! We rescued him from a shelter and brought him home on Friday. He was already given the name Moose and after trying out a few different names the girls decided that he should stay Moose, so Moose he is! He's pretty quiet right now and very skittish. You can tell he's been abused before because he cowers to you when you go towards him or you bring out his leash. He's very good with the girls and lets Kerrigan poke him in the nose without snapping or barking. In fact I haven't heard him bark at all yet! I know it will come when he becomes more comfortable with is, but I'm enjoying the quiet for now. He's already pretty attached to me and I just love snuggling up to him and scratching his ears. We needed to add a boy to the family and this was a way to guarantee that!

4 comments:
Cute little MOOSE! Hey Mamma- just started this while blog thing today. I have no idea what Im getting myself into...this is confusing! xoxo
Congratulations you guys he looks just like Beau!!!! ;)
Cute!! my sister just got a beagle and Kaylee says they look like twins!
What a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment