I am not sure how to respond and that is why it has taken me so long. I know we have talked a lot about Brooke and I have checked her blog time to time. I can not even begin to understand her pain. I feel horrible and everytime you post I just feel sick inside. I cried and my little Catur worried about me and why I had water on my face. I am thinking of them constantly. Love you! Heidi
Lenette, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and I had tears in my eyes watching the video and reading the posts. Your in our prayers and Brooke is in our prayers too. I can't even begin to know what she is going through right now. This is so sad.
What a nice video! My heart is so heavy for Brooke and their family! I can't imagine what she's going through! What a horrible thing!! I'm sitting here in tears and I didn't even know Frankie! It seems like he was a lot of fun to be around!! I will be praying for them hoping they find some peace to get through this difficult time! Thanks for sharing the video!
5 comments:
I am not sure how to respond and that is why it has taken me so long. I know we have talked a lot about Brooke and I have checked her blog time to time. I can not even begin to understand her pain. I feel horrible and everytime you post I just feel sick inside. I cried and my little Catur worried about me and why I had water on my face. I am thinking of them constantly. Love you!
Heidi
Lenette,
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and I had tears in my eyes watching the video and reading the posts. Your in our prayers and Brooke is in our prayers too. I can't even begin to know what she is going through right now. This is so sad.
This made me cry. We are definitely praying for Brooke and also for Frankie's family.
What a nice video! My heart is so heavy for Brooke and their family! I can't imagine what she's going through! What a horrible thing!! I'm sitting here in tears and I didn't even know Frankie! It seems like he was a lot of fun to be around!! I will be praying for them hoping they find some peace to get through this difficult time! Thanks for sharing the video!
Post a Comment