Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunny

Unfortunately I didn't a get a good picture of the girls baskets this year, but they were so excited for the Easter Bunny to come that they didn't even wait for Beau and I to get up. I was awakened to Taryn asking me to open her new little Tinker Bell doll! We had a few mix ups this year, but with little kids you can tell them anything and they will believe it! Mix-up #1, the silly Easter Bunny put Taryn's stuff in mommy's Easter basket and mommy's stuff in Taryn's Easter basket....oooops! Taryn was convinced that the new Easter socks were mine and the Peeps were hers! No way was I giving up my Peeps! The funny thing was is that she took the tinker bell doll out of 'my basket' but wouldn't let me have anything out of hers! It took some convincing but we finally fixed that silly Bunny mistake! Mix-up #2, the Easter Bunny dropped the movie Thumbelina out of his basket last night so while we were all taking naps he brought it by and left the girls a note (thanks Courtney!!!). Boy that silly Easter Bunny is just losing it's mind!! Thank goodness he dropped it off the girls were so excited..I wish you could have seen Taryn's face!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

Gotta love how kids will believe anything! Our Easter bunny forgot to come, so when we got home from church, I told the girls I had to run in and make sure he wasn't still in the house--they totally bought it! I'm lovin it, because I don't know how many believing years Kaylee has left....