It's true what they say, you take less pictures with each child that you have. I told myself I wasn't going to do that to my kids, but, well....I've done it, I've become 'that' mom. I will say that I have kept up on their baby books though so that is an accomplishment. Anyway, here are a few pics of baby K. She's almost 16 months old and just the cutest little thing! Her hair is getting longer everyday it seems like. And I got her in her first piggies the other day and what a cutie she was. She's becoming a little more independent which is so nice for me. She can get up and down the stairs on her own so I don't have to worry about her falling down them anymore. This is a great thing because I can let her go up stairs and play on her own, as long as I make sure the bathroom door and my bedroom door is closed!
3 comments:
Love K on her scooter!
She is so big now! Can't wait to see her :)
OH NO! Not like everyone else!
I'm totally bad, I haven't even taken Blake to have his pictures taken. What's wrong with me?
Baby K is looking cute, give her a kiss for me.
Post a Comment