Friday, February 27, 2009

Help Brooke Get a Job!

My BFF Brooke has applied for this awesome job and she needs all the votes she can get! Click on the link to view her submission and give her 5 Stars! Isn't she gorgeous!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! What an awesome opportunity! I voted...can you vote more than once?

Beau & Lenette said...

I don't know. I don't think so I tried to vote again and it wouldn't let me, but maybe I'll try again another time. Thanks for voting!!! :)

all about the girls said...

I voted too--hope she gets it!

4HessGirls said...

I voted! That was so cool! I hope she gets the job.

It's Toner Time said...

Hey Lenette!! Thanks so much for posting that link on here! I haven't heard anything yet...am not very hopeful, but I couldn't let this opportunity go by without, at least, trying! love ya!

Heather said...

I totally saw that job on yahoo a couple months ago! That is too funny! Did you pick up on the napolean dynamite vibe?