*Milk is a dollar+ cheaper in NY then in NC! What the...! Gas is more expensive in NY, soda is cheaper and for some reason I feel colder here then I did in there.
*Olivia and Taryn have been playing Mary and Joseph today. Kinda cute, but a little weird to hear "Oh, Jesus" all afternoon! {yeah don't ask I have no idea!}
*I went to buy a new memory card for my camera today and Target and Wal-Mart were all sold out! I mean completely sold out, not one memory card left on the shelf at either store! Not only that but both stores were packed! You'd think everyone was doing last minute Christmas shopping.
*Speaking of Wal-Mart...they had Valentine candy out on Wednesday! It wasn't even 2009 yet and we're preparing for Valentines Day.....oh my!
*I've made several personal New Years Resolutions this year, but I'm not going to share them with anyone just in case I fail! :)
*I love my girls and think they are the cutest most adorable girls ever! Don't worry I'm well aware how biased I am!
*Taryn's getting her tonsils out on the 14th and while I'm very happy to have them finally out I'm nervous about her recovery. A cranky girl in pain makes for an even crankier girl! Maybe she'll surprise us.....
*Beau went over to friends house for a few hours on New Years Eve and when he came home, he came bearing flowers! Thanks Liz, your comments must have sunk in! :) I love that boy!
1 comment:
So sorry about the tonsils! Get lots of drugs and popsicles for her! Seriously, stock up on the yogurt, popsicles and easy to swallow stuff. Youll do great and eventually it will be over.
Post a Comment