I know I've been bit of a slacker in the Blogger area as of late. I really don't know why, I suppose maybe life just really isn't worthy of blogging about. Not much going on in the Hussey fold these days. Since we've been home from Christmas life just seems to be passing by slowly and uneventfully.
We do have a few things to look forward to. Me and a few of my girlfriends from here are planning a trip to NYC in March! Yeah! We talked about it last summer, decided to go, decided not to go and then recently decided we all needed a break! So the hotel is booked and we/I am so excited and counting down the days! Beau's a bit nervous (okay a bit nervous is quite an understatement, he's VERY nervous) about 4 ladies heading of to the BIG CITY! While I appreciate his concern he seems to forget that I lived in NY for awhile before I met him and I went into the City plenty of times without a man present. We will be fine!
Another event we have to look forward to is a trip to Disney World that we will be taking the end of April! I know Disney, you say, haven't you guys been there a bazillion times! Well, yes we have, but not with Kerrigan and not with the amazing deal that was offered to military families this year (Disney must be hurting!). We will be going during Taryn's 4th birthday and the girls are very excited. We'll be renting a house with my brother and his family and some of our really good friends that still live in Florida (until they get transferred up our direction in about 5 months!). I'm excited to go back to Florida and visit some old friends, it will be a wonderful time! Hopefully we'll miss all the rain and all the Spring Breakers!
Olivia is finally back to school after a week off due to snow days (hahaha!) and teacher work days. She was so happy this morning as I sent her off on the bus, but Taryn was missing her right away. I'll share a funny story about Olivia to end this extremely exciting post. Well you all know she has this Uber crush on a boy in her class named Landon. Well the other day when I went in to wake her up she said, "Mommy, I had a dream about Laaaaandon" (no, I didn't misspell it that's how we refer to Laaaandon and now so does Olivia and Taryn). I couldn't help, but laugh and ask her what her and Laaaandon were doing in her dream. She told me they got into a red car and drove away. Too funny! Then the next day she tells me she had another dream about him and this time they were walking into a house together! I think it's soo funny that my 5 year old daughter is dreaming about boys! Boy do we have a long road ahead of us!
2 comments:
march isn't that far away!!!!
Aww..that's so cute! Wow you've got a lot of fun stuff coming up! March will be here before you know it! How exciting!! We're actually going to be in the city in April...too bad it's not the same time! Glad things are going well....
Post a Comment