Last night was our final Enrichment for the year. We put on nice sit down dinner for all the ladies (close to 40!) and had a musical performance of Women At The Well. What a nice night we had! Unfortunately once again I didn't have my camera, but the tables looked so pretty, if I do say so myself! The food was fabulous and the company was so relaxing! I didn't get to enjoy the program, because I was doing the food, darn! We had Roast pork, wild rice, roasted fall veggies, sparkling punch and for dessert..caramel chocolate tartlets with ice cream! The men served us and tended to the roasting of the vegetables, I love a man in the kitchen! Thank-you to every who helped me out, you made a stressful week easier to handle! Love to all!
2 comments:
We had our enrichment last tues. I'm the enrichment leader in our HUGE ward. We had a program about the life of Mary. In several rooms we had different stages of her life set up and had a narrator. The tables turned out awesome and we did dinner for over 80. Needless to say my house gets very neglected for a couple of days...it's fun though and I'm enjoying the calling.
Wow. We're just having a Chocolate Devotional and a cookie exchange. I'm feeling let down now!
Post a Comment