They have this really neat place in New Bern, called Young Chef's Academy. It's a place where kids can go and take cooking classes. I decided to try Taryn out at it today. She had a blast!They made Chicken Pot Pies and Savory Rolls. Yummy! I got to leave her for an hour and do some Christmas shopping. You can sign the kids up as a member and they can go once a week, but it's a little pricey. Way neat idea, though!
4 comments:
olivia always looks sooo cute! I love the sweater dress, I really want one and Mitchell keeps making fun of me for it. Riker would love the cooking classes, whenever we get our butts up there we'll have to take him and taryn!
Taryn looks adorable in her chef hat and that class sounds awesome. I bet Taryn will love it. Olivia looks beautiful and she is growing up. Hope your all doing well. Wow, your baby is almost 1.
It looks like Taryn is having fun!
Your kids get to do the coolest things...you're a great mom!
Post a Comment