Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update


Just wanted to update those who have been asking about Ashlyn. She is tube free!! Yeah! A couple of days ago they took out the last tube, which I think was her feeding tube. She is up and walking and do much much better! There is no time table of coming home yet, but we are hoping it is very soon. Thank-you for all your prayers and fasting! And a special thanks to those that were so generous in donating things for the benefit dinner that our family is having on Saturday. You are all the best!
I don't think I ever posted it, so for those that haven't noticed there is a link to Ashlyn's progress to the right.



2 comments:

Kerilyn said...

My heart goes out to Ashlyn and her family....I'm so glad that she is doing better!

4HessGirls said...

Ashlyn is a beautiful little girl. Glad she is getting better.