Thursday, November 06, 2008

Husband Tag

I stole this tag from Jessica how stole it from someone else....Steal away!

1. Where did you meet your husband? Through his roommate who was in my ward.

2. How long did you date before you got married? We met on Mother's Day (2000), got engaged early August(2000) and got married on February 10, 2001. So from start to finish about 9 months!

3. How long have you been married? Creeping up on 8!

4. What does he do to surprise you? Cleans the bathroom and puts his million hats away!!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? Have you taken a peek at him lately?....he's too dang sexy!

6.What is your favorite quality? He makes me laugh and he is so cute with our little girls.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Steve (don't ask!) and babe.

8. What is his favorite food? um...PIZZA! He could eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday and be a happy little man.

9. What is his favorite sport? Do I really even need to answer this....he is obsessed with Baseball!

10. When and where did you first kiss? On our first date (I love kissing!)on the couch at my boss's house (I was a nanny)

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Make out...j/k We like to just be with each other, I know lame, but we really do just like to do everything together.
12. Do you have children? 3 little princesses.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's very athletic and is a good story teller. He makes a really good Prince Charming to his little Cinderellas.

14. How old is he? 30 and 1/2

15. Who said I love you first? That would have been me.

16. What is his favorite music? Metallica (yuck!) Beastie Boys...The Backstreet Boys...He's a huge fan of Nick Carter......hahahahaha(j/k kidding babe!)

17. What do you admire most about him? He takes his job as a husband and a father very seriously. I really hit the jackpot with him!

18. What is his favorite color? Red

19. Will he read this? Of course he will.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love it! I had to erase all the answers and leave it for bit before I did it. Your answers were so good and so sweet, I couldn't measure up!