Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gingerbread House

We had a lot of fun last night making a mess and putting together a Gingerbread House. Olivia wanted it to look just like the picture on the box, unfortunately they don't give you the same amount of decorations they use for the picture. Beau said it turned out messy, but I think it turned out pretty cute!



6 comments:

Kalena said...

I'm so excited to make one of these! We'e going to do it for FHE one night this month. I have like 6 things I want to do for FHE, so I'm trying to squeeze them all in to the month of December!

Heather said...

SO cute!! I think it turned out GREAT!!

The Creegers said...

A constant flow of fun activities for your girls...once again, I need to take notes! I agree with you, it came out pretty darn cute!

Heather said...

I saw those at Walmart and I can't wait until Blake's old enough... I guess next year.

all about the girls said...

What a cute house! How fun!

Erin said...

Mmm, I want to EAT it!