Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall Enrichment

We had our Fall Enrichment on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! Here's what we did.
--We had a display of quick and simple Christmas gifts.
--A really inspiring class on Journaling. Amazingly great ideas....Awesome job Brook!

--Simple and elegant holiday table decor ideas.

--Apple recipes

  • Apple Berry Salsa w/ brown sugar baked tortilla chips
  • Fall Apple & Pear Salad ( I think it might have been called something else)
  • Caramel Apple Pie
  • Apple Tart
  • Apple Cider Punch

The food was fabulous!!!!

I brought my camera and guess what...yeah, I forgot to take pictures. So mad! The tables were all set up so nice. Here are a few pictures of the table settings I took at home. They looked so much prettier with the table cloths. Got this idea from Hostess with the Mostess

The place mat is just a really pretty piece of scrapbook paper.

Thanksgiving arrangement.

I thought this was a really cute idea for place cards. Especially for kids that can't read.

I had another really pretty setting of gold and cream but I forgot to set get a picture of it, darn!
I couldn't have pulled this off without Brook, thanks lady!!!

1 comment:

Kalena said...

Those are so cute! And I love the pictures for place cards idea. It would definitely be useful our families had a huge Thanksgiving like we did that one time down here.