Friday, October 03, 2008

Yikes!

Olivia has been coming home for the last couple of weeks talking about this boy in her class named Landon. She's always telling us how they laugh together during quite time and play together at the centers. The other day she said to me "Mommy, Landons cool!" Yikes! my daughter has her first crush! So yesterday at the farm Olivia pointed over to him and whispered "that's Landon!" It was so cute! Good thing he wasn't the dorkiest kid in class! ;) I was talking to her teacher about it later and she told me that she thinks a lot of the girls in the class are sweet on him. That made me laugh...the kid has no idea he's the stud of the Kindergarten class! I totally got a picture of him to bring home and show Beau, but I thought it it would be a little creepy to post it so I'll have to get a picture of them legitimately another time. :)

2 comments:

Kalena said...

soo cute! hopefully she doesnt end up boy crazy like i was!

Candace S. said...

That's so funny! When Dylan was in Kindergarten last year it was a big thing to have a boyfriend/girlfried. He would come home and give me his list 1-10 of the girls he liked the most and he even had a girlfriend (Amber). He would tell me that they liked to hug and I about fell over!! Why does that stuff start so early!?!