Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Current Professions

On the way home from picking Olivia up from school today we somehow got on the topic of jobs and what my job and Beau's jobs are. Olivia asked me where I worked and told her I work at home taking care of them, they are my job. "Oh", Olivia said. Then she asked what job Beau had and I told her that daddy's job is the Coast Guard, "oh, yeah", she says. Then Taryn pipes up and asks us what her job is? :) Before we get to an answer, she pipes up again with her finger in the air and says "I know, my job is to play." "That's right", says Olivia, "Taryn's job is to play, my job is to go to school, and Kerrigan's job is to cry!" Mind you the last child's profession was stated with no pause or fore-thought. Yes that is what my darling little Kerrigan does.....she cries...a lot! But she is stinkin' cute!

No comments: