We took the girls to one of those little town carnivals on Saturday. You know the what I'm talking about the one's that bring out all the redneck, white trash and ghetto people that you never new existed in every town....and yes we where there! So I'm not sure what category we fit in :)! It was probably one of the smallest carnivals I've been to..um yes I've been to my fare share so maybe that puts me in the white trash category. Anyway, there were only 3 kiddie rides and they cost $3 a ride, yikes! The girls had a blast, well Olivia had a blast, Taryn took a bit longer to find the fun in it all. Then we walked ourselves over to the snack line, you know the snacks....the $5 funnel cakes and the $3 cotton candy( the only reason for going to these things), and all the other junk that costs a fortune and can make a five year old throw-up. Oh, yes we don't disappoint, Olivia later shared the funnel cake and the cotton candy with her bed! As Beau put it, it "was the most expensive 45 min we've ever had", yet we had a great time together as a family, it was a fun, fun night( okay cleaning up the barf wasn't really fun, but you know what I mean)!
Taryn was originally sitting next to Olivia, but just before the ride started she unbuckled her self and walked out the gate......
.....this was the look she gave us when we asked her if she wanted to get back on.
See it isn't so bad after all!
Don't ask me why she opted to sit in the back.
And this is how Kerrigan spent the evening, to little for the rides just yet!
1 comment:
very cute! Gotta love the going to the fair barf o rama!
Post a Comment