Thursday, June 05, 2008

Kerrigan's Room

I couldn't remember if I ever posted pictures of Kerrigan's completed room. If I did, sorry if not this is the finished product. It's actually not 100% done, I've been looking for a shelf to go above the dresser, but I can't find anything I love yet. We're still not all the way done with Olivia and Taryn's room, I'll post pictures of it, if it ever gets completed:).


4 comments:

4HessGirls said...

Baby K's room is so beautiful. Great Job! I love the colors, the stripes. I love how you painted her name on the wall and that crib set is so beautiful.

all about the girls said...

Wow, that looks beautiful! It looks right out of a magazine. Way to go!

The Creegers said...

I love it...Mazzy's room is green and lavander as well! Nice job!

BTW- 4 hours with Maz, you were 3 1/2 with Kerrigan, right?

Erin said...

Love the color scheme and the stripes!