Thursday, May 15, 2008

100 Things about me

Well there you go, thanks Dawn for the challenge. Enjoy!

1. I will be turning 30 this year!
2. I am the 3rd of 7 children
3. I was born in northern California
4. I’ve moved 13x since I was born and have lived in 22 different houses
5. I have 3 girls
6. As a child I hated to cook, but now it is my favorite thing
7. I worked as a florist for 3 years
8. As a kid I never really wanted to be a mom or a wife
9. I dated the same guy in High School for 3 years
10. I love the colors purple, green and brown
11. I love to read, but I don’t do it much now that I have children
12. My favorite books as a kid were The Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins series
13. I’m a sucker for a good romance, book or movie
14. My husband Beau and I have been married for 7 years and we had 2 weddings!
15. I really enjoy my sister Natalie (hasn’t always been the case, but over the last 5 years she has become one of my best friends!)
16. I was the lead in 2 school plays when I was in High School
17. I was editor of my school paper my senior year
18. I’ve just recently reconnected with 2 (they are twins) of my childhood best friends!
19. I have lovely memories of my childhood in California and my friends there
20. My parents divorced when I was 13
21. My very first job was at a French restaurant
22. I worked at Subway all through High School
23. I loved my Junior and Senior year of High School and would repeat the experience again in a heartbeat!
24. I HATE Ketchup I think it is the worst and most disgusting invention, the smell makes me want to hurl!
25. I love neatness and order
26. I hate injustice of any kind
27. I think anything can taste better with cheese (except ketchup, nothing can help that!)
28. I am a night owl
29. I absolutely love being married and not just married to anyone, but I love being married to Beau.
30. If I could wear pj pants all day long I would
31. I have a love hate relationship with shoes, I love all the cuteness of shoes when I’m going out, but I’d rather not wear them at all.
32. I’m a little obsessive compulsive, I like order in my closets, bookshelves, dishwasher and pantry to name a few.
33. I am petrified of spiders
34. I did a student exchange in Puerto Rico when I was in High School
35. I love to study History
36. No matter what the weather temp is I always have to have a blanket on me while reading or watching TV
37. I enjoy good gossip (don’t judge!)
38. I enjoy most things Disney, takes me back to my fond memories as a child
39. I am envious of Beau’s relationship with his extended family
40. I’ve always desired to write a book, preferably a children’s book
41. I hate Math
42. I've hung out one night with Mario Lopez in 1994
43. I love Manhattan
44. My husband is obsessed with sports so I've watched more sporting events then one can imagine.
45. I was a live in nanny for almost 3 years (2 1/2 years with the same family)
46. I went on my honeymoon to the Poconos in Pennsylvania
47. Beau and I went on a cruise just after Olivia turned 1, we had the best time
48. My sister's husband is from Honduras and my brother's wife is from Brazil
49. my sister-in-law and her family live in China (they'll be home for good next summer yay!)
50. I’ve never ever been on roller blades
51. I really really like breads
52. My dream in life is to travel around the world
53. I have no desire to ever travel to most Asian countries (so I guess not ALL around the world)
54. I lived in Japan for 4 years as a young child (only a few memories)
55. I used to be extremely shy, but have come out of my shell A LOT!
56. I am obsessed with making lists
57. I love parties, planning them, attending them, reading about them, parties make me happy
58. I cry really easy, which I hate because I think it makes me seem weak when I’m not
59. I miss my mom all the time
60. I HATE to exercise and LOVE to eat, not a great combination!
61. Both of my parents are the oldest children in thier families
62. Both Beau and I are the third child, but I am one of 7 (as stated before) and Beau is the baby
63. Beau and I both have divorced parents who are remarried
64. I really like to go camping
65. I hate doing my hair and make-up, which doesn't bode well for a girl with curly hair
66. I love to clothes shop for my girls
67. I have blue eyes like my dad, none of my girls ended up with blue eyes
68. I love to laugh and watching people fall down makes me laugh the hardes (sorry not very commassionate I know)
69. I'm obsessive about taking pictures of my children, professionally and at home
70. I’ve never broken a bone
71. I secretly love that Olivia is starting school so I can be a PTO mom (shh don’t tell anyone!)
72. Beau calls me a commie socialist because it bothers me that some people have A TON of money and others don’t, I think they should share
73. I’ve been Mormon my entire life
74. My husband Beau is in the Coast Guard and I’m very proud of the work that he does and how he handles the situations he is put in.
75. I’m an overprotective mother and my greatest fear is something happening to my children, thank-goodness Beau has a level head
76. I really would like to have a son, Beau doesn’t care he is happy with his girls
77. I love Family Reunions
78. I loved living on Long Island and if we could afford it we would move back
79. I’ve never finished college, but it is a deep desire of mine to finish
80. My family hasn’t all been together in the same place since my wedding
81. I have little patience for bratty kids and their parents that don’t parent them (maybe why God gave me Taryn)
82. I tape and watch Oprah and Dr. Phil everyday
83. My favorite reality show is The Amazing Race and I would love to be a contestant with Beau, while he’d rather participate with his brother-in-law Rob
84. I’ve had psoriasis since I was born. Most of it is gone now, but I have these ridges in my nails that are caused by psoriasis.
85. I have an eye disease that has the potential to make me blind or the possibility of a corneal transplant
86. I didn’t like my husband when I first met him, but I did think he was rather handsome
87. I love to spend money even if it’s just at the grocery store, it gives me a rush
88. I love to watch old Musicals
89. I once got pulled over for doing 99 in a 75, the cop reduced the ticket to 95 so I wouldn’t be arrested for attempted manslaughter (not one of my proudest moments!)
90. I’ve gotten pulled over 6x and gotten a ticket 4 of those 6 times (one because I cried and the other one because he found out Beau was in the Coast Guard)
91. Here’s a surprise.....I have a lead foot! and I get impatient when Beau drives
92. I think potty training is the worst part of parenting!
93. We use chemical free cleaning and laundry products
94. My daughter Olivia has Asthma
95. My daughter Taryn has tubes in her ears and has had her Adenoids removed
96. When Kerrigan was born they told us she had a club foot, but she didn’t really she just was really scrunched up in my tummy.
97. I really like my husbands sisters (I don’t know his step-brothers that well)
98. I keep a very detailed calendar
99. I get really upset when things don’t got the way I planned them (I told you a little OCD and an easy cryer)
100. I really enjoy television it helps me to unwind

So let's see who can I tag this time....how about Heather R., Keri and Erin and hmmm....Brook O. No you don't have to do it, but it would be really fun if you did :)

3 comments:

4HessGirls said...

That was a fun list to read. Thanks Lenette! I loved reading your list. Isn't it hard to think of 100 things. It took me a while to do mine. :) Thanks again for sharing your list.

The Creegers said...

We are VERY similar in some respects! That was fun to read! Thanks!!!

all about the girls said...

Never ceases to amaze me how much we have in common! Right down to the sweet valley twin and baby sitter club books--I think I read them all!