Beau and I just celebrated our 7 year Anniversary on the 10th! I can't believe that is has been 7 years, but then other days it feels like we have been together forever! It has been a wonderful 7 years. I get to spend everyday with my best friend and that is just the best! Even after all these years we wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with each other. To celebrate my brother and his wife watched the kids for us while we went out for dinner. We found this cute little restaurant in downtown New Bern. I honestly can't remember the name of it, but it was inside an old carriage house. They had these really yummy homemade croissants and the ambiance was pretty romantic. Too bad neither of us saved room for dessert because the S'mores looked so delish! It was such a nice night out, it's been awhile. We laughed a lot and just enjoyed each other away form the munchkins. I Can't wait to spend the next 60 years with this man! Isn't he so handsome?!
1 comment:
Congrats on your anniversary! We'll be celebrating 7 years as well this May.The restaurant was called Morgan's. We've been there a handful of times. Have you tried Bistro by the Sea in Morehead?
Post a Comment