Monday, February 25, 2008

Friday Night Spa

When I was a kid I remember Saturday night after we had our bath's my mom would take out the pink spongy curlers and I would sit on the floor while she sat on the couch and did my hair. I loved waking up in the morning for church with beautiful curly hair. I decided it was time to try the spongy curlers on the girls. I wasn't sure how well they would act with me putting them in their hair. Taryn was very excited and Olivia was a little hesitant. She insisted that Taryn go first!:) They were so cute with these curlers in their hair. They both were pretty nervous to lay on them while they slept, but I talked them into it. Taryn woke up on the middle of the night because she had wet the bed and had taken out all of the rollers. Her hair was so cute. She wanted me to put them back in her hair, but I explained to her that I couldn't put them in dry hair, that and along with the fact that it was 2 o'clock in the morning and there was no way I was going to spend 20 minutes putting curlers back in her hair at that time! Anyway, by the time she woke up she had slept on the curls and they were mostly gone. Olivia's was really cute too, but the bonehead that I am completely forgot to take pictures of the after product! Maybe next time!


2 comments:

Jessica N. said...

I LOVE spongy curlers! And Julia loves it when I put them in her hair! She looks soo cute!

all about the girls said...

We do the Saturday night spa night, too. I braid the girls hair and lotion them up then Tim cuts and paints their nails. They love it!