My little angel Kerrigan Had her 2 month Well Baby visit today. She weighs 10.7 lbs and is 23 in. long. She got 2 shots today along with one oral vaccination. Let me tell you I knew she had a set of lungs on her, but WOW that was nothin' compared to getting shots!!! I thought her little head was gonna pop off with how red she got! I felt so bad for my little princess, but I suppose after going through it with 2 other kids it does get better. But one never likes to hear thier children in pain. I just snuggled her right after and she stopped crying. She is getting so big. I can't believe that she is already 2 months old!!


3 comments:
She is a beuatiful baby!I had to take Mackenzie for some shots a month ago and it was so hard....I had to have John help me. I couldn't watch. I thought it would be easier with the 4th one, but it isn't. Your girls are growing so fast and they are so beautiful.
Funny story time . . . when I took Billy in for his two week check, I think, the nurse had me hold him on my shoulder while they gave him his shots. He screamed, of course, and after snuggling I put him down to dress him and I had blood all over my shirt. I couldn't figure out where it came from and was about to flip out when I saw a hunk of something on my shirt. I picked it up and realized that in his thrashing and crying, his belly button had been knocked off and the goo behind it was now all over me! She is a cutie, Lenette!
Cute, cute, cute! She is so smiley and adorable!
Post a Comment