Saturday, October 20, 2007

Public Pleading!!!

Okay this message is for EVONNE!! I'm doing a public pleading for you to help me with my blog!!!!????? I sent you an e-mail, but I don't know if you got it or not, so sorry I'm resorting to drastic measures :). Can you please help me make my blog cute? I've had other friends that have told me they love your blog and would like to know how to make it cute like yours. Sorry I've turned into a hopless beggar? :)

3 comments:

Evie B. said...

I know, I know! I suck - I'm so sorry! I really do want to help you out with your blog...and I will.

Do you want the same layout as me or are you flexible? The reason I ask is that I know of a good tutorial site that can show you how do modify your blog one way, but it's a little bit different than mine.

If you want it like mine, it's a little harder to do. If you want, you can pick out some papers, pictures, colors, etc. and I can do it for you. Once it's done, I can show you how to change basic things. Would that work?

Evie B. said...

check out this site for fun paper downloads (just look under the "downloads" tab at the top)

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/

Beau & Lenette said...

Evonne~ I downloaded some paper. Can you e-mail me since I'm not quite sure if I have your correct address or not. Whatever is easier for you will work for me. I can start out with the easy one and then if I don't like it as much maybe I can upgrade to the harder one :). I'm a quick learner!