My new friend Brook and I decided to get together and throw a little Halloween Party for the kids. My girls were so excited to finally get to wear their costumes! I finished Olivia's costume a few weeks ago and she has just been dying to wear it. Taryn's we just bought, I found the same costume on-line for $25, but it was at Wal-mart for just $13! What a deal huh?! We had a great time and ate lots of yummy SUGAR!! Isn't that what this time of year is for, eating all of those things we keep our kids from eating the rest of the year?
Olivia was so excited to be Dorothy, even though she has no idea who Dorothy is! I've tried locating the Wizard of Oz, but Blockbuster didn't have it. So I guess my next stop is the library to see if they have it. And how about our little Pirate! Can you get over how absolutely adorable she is??!!!
This was the funniest thing to watch with the kids! Most of them were good sports, except for my Diva of a daughter Olivia who just was not going to get her face dirty!
Taryn just wanted the donut, to heck with the hands behind the back!
The littlest pinata hitter:) It only took 2 more kids to break it and then pandemonium! Not only is Olivia my little Diva, but she is also my OCD child and just couldn't handle all of the kids making a run for the candy and toys. She was so upset that the kids "wouldn't share" and there was no way she was going to fight her way in between them to grab some for herself. It was kinda funny :)
All the little cuties! With Olivia striking a pose in the front. They also decorated cookies and had a cupcake walk. It was simple yet a lot of fun! Thanks Brook!!!!!
2 comments:
Your girls are so adorable! That is so funny that Olivia was Dorothy--that's who Kaylee was! Wizard of Oz is their current favorite movie, and Gracie was the "bubble fairy" (Glenda the Good witch).
Your girls look great. Rowena was Dorothy when she was in 1st grade. It was cute. I hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment