TARGET
I could spend all day in this place! They have EVERYTHING! Their clothes are so cute and affordable.
COLD STONE CREAMERYMMMMMM!!! Give me a Cheesecake ice cream, cinnamon, pie crust, caramel and some strawberries!
Okay so I have a thing for food right now, but I'm pregnant so....anyway a steak burrito with rice, no beans, corn salsa, cheese and sour cream. Oh it's too bad I'm still yacking in the toilet! (sorry guys )
Evonne I'm with you on this one! To heck with the light bulb, this is by far the best thing ever invented.
I know another food item, but this is the one thing that will actually stay down. Any kind, but right now I'm partial to broccoli cheese, or creamy rice. I had this soup craving with both of the girls too. WIERD!
MY ADORABLE FAMILY
I just can't get enough of these adorable people! I love spending everyday with them! And have you taken a look at that sexy man in the middle! Boy did I get lucky!
Did you actually think I could have a favorite list without adding The Happiest Place on Earth!? So sad, we're going for our last time in 2 weeks before we leave the sunny state of Florida :(
It drives Beau crazy, but I could wear sandels all year long if I could. I love my feet to be free!
Another pregnant thing, but ohh so wonderful! I'm so lucky my girls go down at the same time. We have family nap time.
We've had our Pilot for about 3 years now, but I still love getting in it every day. It has so much room and rides so well. And...it's not a mommy missle! Sorry to all you minivan driving mom's, but I could just never bring myself to do it!
So there it is, my favorites! But if you ask me next week I'm sure I'll have a completly different answer. So share with me yours!






3 comments:
Your 10 favorite things are great! I'm sorry about not warning you about the spider pictures. Brook will be the only one on year around school this year beacause only the elementary schools do the year around track. Once you get to middle school your on a normal school schedule. I know it is crazy having everyone on a different schedule.
It's hard, huh? Your list is great!
Love your ten faves!! I so agree about Target and Chipotle!! And Coldstone, of course!! Sorry you're still sick--I am not looking forward to that part of another pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment