Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sugar and Spice....That's What Little Girls Are Made Of

I love watching my little girls playing! They are so funny. Taryn was trying to carry her ducky baby on her shoulder while pushing her stroller. She sure is going to be a good mommy, she can multy task! I hope we get to find out how boys play, because at this point all I know is princesses and baby dolls.

I was watching a friends kids tonight and of course they wanted to play dress-up. Taylor and Olivia are the same age and Olivia just loves Taylor to pieces, but we don't see them to often anymore so this was such a treat for her. It was so funny to listen to them and their imagination. They were waiting for their prince and were carrying around their daughters :). They were making me laugh so hard.





No comments: