OOOHH I Love the picture of you guys with the Buzz sign! How cute!! We're actually planning a trip down to Disney around Mother's Day in May!! Maybe we could meet up with you guys? How often do you go there?? I hope we have as much fun as it looks like you all did! Love the Pictures!! So I hear you're moving? Is this true?? Email, when u can..keep me posted ;)
1 comment:
OOOHH I Love the picture of you guys with the Buzz sign! How cute!! We're actually planning a trip down to Disney around Mother's Day in May!! Maybe we could meet up with you guys? How often do you go there?? I hope we have as much fun as it looks like you all did! Love the Pictures!! So I hear you're moving? Is this true?? Email, when u can..keep me posted ;)
Post a Comment