One more time to sing to Olivia today. Olivia told us that she wanted pizza for dinner (which of course Beau was soooo upset about :)). So we ordered a pizza, sang to her again and then we gave her, her present from Beau and I. I actually bought this vanity set at Christmas time, it was on sale, a HUGE sale! So I snatched it up then and saved it for her birthday. She absolutely loves it! The party isn't over yet though her party with all of her friends is on Saturday.
The pretty princess getting ready for the ball. Just ignore her crazy hair it was the end of the day.
I thought this was such a cute picture, mid blow!
1 comment:
Very cute!! I forgot how close Kaylee and Olivia's birthdays were! Olivia and Taryn are getting so big--and of course so beautiful, as always. P.S. I love your new blog layout!
Post a Comment