Sunday, February 18, 2007
Taryn's Fabulous Art Work
This is what a Taryn can do in a 3 minute period if you're not watching her!!! It took me a little bit to find everything she'd colored on. I saw my planner first, then the keyboard and finally the screen. It all came in stages. She had gotten a hold of a black sharpee, which I usually keep out of reach, but obviously this time it was within reach!! I had been working on Olivia's birthday invites and my stuff was still laying out. I guess that will teach me not to clean up after myself. I was able to get the marker off of the screen (thank-goodness), and mostly off of the keyboard stand.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man!! What a litte terror ;) This will be Nathan next year..They like to keep you on your toes!!
Post a Comment