Sunday, December 10, 2006

More Disney Pictures!

We were very honored to have the princes with the princesses. Usually they aren't with them.
Taryn wasn't quite sure about Prince Charming and Prince Phillip. Olivia gave both the princes a hug, I was completely SHOCKED!!

One the tea cups! We thought Olivia might hurl! She looked a little sick.

Could they be any happier!! And it was almost Midnight! I hope we have a tradition going, this was the second year in a row and I just love it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! The girls are getting so big! I can't believe how fast time goes. It's so nice to check out this site and see what you guys have been up to. I check it practically every day! I just love it!! We miss you guys SO MUCH and can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!! Love YOU!!

Beau & Lenette said...

you're so sweet! I too love it when you send us pictures of you guys and Nathan too! We miss you too! I wish we were closer.