Beau thought I was crazy, but I up early and braved the crowds to do my Christmas shopping! I ended up going by myself, but it was a nice relaxing time for me. I don't get to be by myself often. I went to Target first at 5:15 and there was already a line to get in. I had planned on waiting in my car until 6am when the opened, but I thought I'd better get in line instead. It's amazing how grown adults turn into little kids. It was pretty funny! Anyway, was able to get what I needed, which of course none of which was on sale. Then I headed to the mall. I actually got there at a good time. There weren't that many people there yet. I headed straight for the Disney Store. There was a small line there and again whiny adults that just couldn't handle having to wait in a line. The entire store was 20% off (until 10am) of already amazing sale prices. I wasn't going to buy Olivia the Ariel Vanity she wanted so badly, but I did find the Princess Vanity there it was 50% off!! And then another 20% off of that!! I couldn't resist! Since I'd already bought her other presents at Target (the Ariel shimmer doll and the Ariel dolphin Chariot) :) I decided the vanity would be a perfect birthday gift. I know she really wanted the Ariel one, but I liked the princess one better and who could beat that price.
I got home in enough time to take a nap and have the rest off the day to spend with Beau and the girls. After the girls went to bed, Beau and I wrapped presents and listened to Christmas music. I know it's not even December yet, but I love this time of year and it was so much fun. I'm trying to talk Beau into taking us out to get our tree today, but he doesn't want to deal with Taryn and a tree yet. I'd have to agree with him, but I really want to get all of our decorations out and make it feel like Christmas around here. The weather sure doesn't help that!
No comments:
Post a Comment